Bye bye winter dull-ness. It’s almost spring and I’m in the mood for stuff that makes me glow. Here are some of my favorites for pampering and keeping it fresh!
1. The Gel Coat from Dior. I can’t be without it. I’m hooked. It almost gives a gel like top coat, super glossy and the manicure lasts so much longer.
2. Maybellines new Sensational multiplying mascara. It gives and illusion of thicker and more lashes without doing them clumpy. Perfect! I also love the pale pink packaging color.
3. The Daily Microfoliant from Dermalogica. It’s a powder you blend with water and then rub around in your face and washes off. This micacle poweder makes the skin feel baby new.
4. Teint Miracle foundation from Lancome. At the end of winter I’m pale and I find that Lancomes shades 005 and 010 (I mix them) are the only shades that are pale and beige enough to do the trick for my skin tone. They are not orang-y, not pink, not yellow, but beige and that is hard to find.
5. Försvarets Hudsalva, a swedish little secret. A cream that you can use everywhere, I moisturize my lips and cuticles with it. Best thing that it now comes in a practical little bag friendly tube.
PS. En svensk version av sidan byter du till högst uppe i högra hörnet! DS.